Possible Deveoplment Sites
There are ample opportunities for retail/commercial, office, and industrial development in the Village of Swansea. The following provides information related to economic development in the community, from demographic and economic characteristics to incentive programs and development site profiles.
To Search for commercial property available click here.
• Costs of studies, surveys and plans
• Professional service costs (architectural, engineering, legal, financial, etc.)
• Property assembly costs (acquisition, demolition, clearing and grading)
• Costs of rehabilitating, reconstructing, remodeling of existing structures
• Costs of construction of public works
• Financing costs, including issuance interest and reserves.
TIF District I Map
TIF District II Map
Business District Area in the Village
Site Map with Traffic Counts
The demographics for the area, in 5, 10, and 20 mile radii, show the households and population figures.
5, 10, 20 Mile Radius Demographics
All of the above information, as well as further economic and retail information, can be found in the Village of Swansea’s 2015 Economic Development Profile.
Economic Development Profile